Our e-Learning is ideal for firms that find it a challenge to deliver real time training, or where a self-paced learning programme would benefit more staff. A low-cost alternative to more expensive classroom training, our interactive multi-media eLearning system allows your staff to complete an online training course, complete with CPD certified modules and a Certificate.
Benefits of e-Learning:
- Quick, easy and economical way to grow staff knowledge
- Convenience of studying at any time using PC, laptop, mobile, smartphone or tablet
- Staff can work in private and don’t have to take time off work
- Facility to track and report on individual performance
- Study when you want, where you want, for as long as you want
Our interactive multimedia, eLearning system encompasses a blend of text, graphics, video, audio and gameplay, to create a high-impact learning experience. Completion of our Modules will go a long way to demonstrate to the FCA that your firm meets its Threshold Conditions.
Modules covered include:
1. An introduction to the FCA and its expectations of authorised firms
2. How the FCA monitors firms, and the consequences of getting it wrong
3. Treating customers fairly and the care of vulnerable customers
4. The role and responsibilities of the Approved Person
5. Point of Sale compliance and the “Adequate Explanations”
6. The Bribery Act
7. Financial Crime and Anti-Money Laundering
Our e-Learning programme will help you get to grips with the forthcoming Senior Managers and Certification Regime, applicable to all Consumer Credit firms.