Tutor-led Classroom Training
“Post-authorisation – understanding the rules”
We are here to help firms to understand their responsibilities now they are FCA authorised.
This can be achieved through attendance at our training days.
Aimed at your firm’s Approved Person, Compliance Manager and Senior Managers, this one day workshop runs from 09:30 to 16:30.
Practical sessions – great opportunity to exchange dialogue and compare experiences with other firms. Useful exercises and activities to reinforce learning.
Workshop Aims & Objectives
- Understand the FCA’s strategic and operational objectives – how the FCA regulates consumer credit.
- Grasp firm classification and risk based supervision – what supervision looks like today.
- Understand “Principles based regulation” and how to apply to your firm.
- Learn the main regulatory standards, requirements and expectations of firms.
- Learn the structure of the FCA Handbook and the main provisions of the Consumer Credit Sourcebook.
- Understand your key responsibilities running a firm post authorisation.
- Consider whether your existing processes and procedures are adequate.
Our forthcoming courses are listed below and tend to book up very quickly so you are encouraged to “Book Now” to avoid disappointment
Bespoke on-site Training
Some firms require bespoke training specifically tailored to the needs of their own business. To this end we are happy to work onsite at your premises, or at an appropriate learning environment of your choosing.
Here’s what some of our past delegates have had to say about our courses.
“The content and interactive nature of the course addressed the requirements in a simple and understandable way. An excellent well-presented and informative presentation”
Paul Rossiter, Pure Leisure Estates Limited
“The format of discussion and work groups works well, far better than just listening and observing 100 plus PowerPoint slides. Talking around the subject and listening to others knowledge and experience was invaluable”
Paul Lindsay, Mighty Loans