This data relates to the first half of 2017 (H1) and includes data from firms that report 500 or more complaints within this six month reporting period, or 1,000 or more for an annual reporting period.
You can search the tables by clicking on the downward arrows or using the search field.
There are seven sortable tables and including one with trading names to help make searching easier. You can sort by:
- the number of complaints by the number of account, policies or sales (context data)
- the number of complaints opened (or received) by the firms
- the number of complaints closed by the firms
- the percentage closed within three days
- the percentage of complaints closed after three days but within eight weeks
- the percentage of complaints upheld (where the firms agreed with the complainant)
Each table can also be split into different product groups and in the downloadable table you can find links to the complaints data summaries published by firms on their own websites.
See the below link (click on the right hand tab for Consumer Credit)
About the data
We publish complaints data every 6 months and this publication includes data for the first half (H1) of 2017 (1 January to 30 June 2017). We collect and publish data at both an aggregate (market level) and firm level, although we only publish firm specific data for firms reporting 500 or more complaints in a six month reporting period, or 1,000 or more complaints in an annual reporting period.
Firms going over these thresholds are also required to publish complaints data on their website. This accounts for around 97% of complaints that firms report to us.